1. Your kids act like you are coating them with fire when you try to apply sunscreen.
2. Your kids’ favorite activity when it is 100° outside is leaving the back door open.
3. You thought you would be a cool parent and let your kids pick out snacks on this road trip and now you’ve been standing in the gas station for 25 minutes.
4. All of your time at the pool is spent “watching this” and adjusting goggles.
5. Your daughter just asked if that kid that you can’t stand can spend the night.
6. You brought a chair down to the beach with you but you have a toddler so that was pointless.
7. Is that a back to school ad in the mail on July 2nd?!?!
8. 22 seconds into swimming your daughter needs to go to the bathroom even though you asked her before you got in.
9. Now you have to get a wet bathing suit off and then back on in the restroom.
10. Swim diapers (holy gross).
11. Even though they came from the same package, your kids have resorted to fighting over whose Pop Tart is biggest.
12. No matter how long they stay up past their bed time, they never sleep in.
13. You thought it would be fun to buy one of those variety packs of small cereal boxes for your children but what you really bought was a 6 pack of fights.
14. You had a dream last night about the school bus.
15. It’s called summer break because that is what your kids will do to everything in your house until school starts back.