Sometimes I make Memes
January 7, 2014
Watch Out for Icy Roads
I am a husband and a dad of two little girls. I am a lone Y chromosome and am already planning my escape strategy to deal with the estrogen flood that is on its way. People say there is a lot of joy to be found in the simple things and I have found they can provide a healthy dose of anti-awesome as well. I am, in general, a pretty optimistic guy and needed a bit of a creative outlet; so here it is. Thanks for stopping by. View all posts by Simon
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 at 3:37 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
14 responses to “Watch Out for Icy Roads”
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 Pro Tip Life Hacks that will Literally Save Your Uninteresting Internet Dependent Life.
- Giving Standup Comedy a Try (again)
- The Time I Tried Stand-Up Comedy
- Loving Family Dynamic Postponed due to Inclement Weather
- I Hope This Gas Station Sells Roses
- XXX Olympics (not what you think)
Share The LoveI really appreciate you taking the time to read this. If you enjoyed it I would love it if you clicked one of the buttons to share it with your contacts on social media. Thanks for sharing the love.
Follow me on Twitter @simonchollandMy Tweets