Tim over at Second Lunch has a hilarious animation blog and was kind enough to illustrate a tweet I wrote. Go check it out for funny stuff.
November 5, 2012
I am a husband and a dad of two little girls. I am a lone Y chromosome and am already planning my escape strategy to deal with the estrogen flood that is on its way. People say there is a lot of joy to be found in the simple things and I have found they can provide a healthy dose of anti-awesome as well. I am, in general, a pretty optimistic guy and needed a bit of a creative outlet; so here it is. Thanks for stopping by. View all posts by Simon
This entry was posted on Monday, November 5th, 2012 at 9:24 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 Responses to “Tweets Illustrated”
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Relationship Status: Survived a Trip to IKEA
- Some People Don't Have to Search for Their Inner Child
- New Gum
- XXX Olympics (not what you think)
- Whoever Said, "The Best Things in Life are Free" Obviously Wasn't a Parent
- Don't Mind if I Do
- Honey, have you seen the Fondue set or the Electric Wok?
- Its Getting Kind of Squatchy in Here
Share The LoveI really appreciate you taking the time to read this. If you enjoyed it I would love it if you clicked one of the buttons to share it with your contacts on social media. Thanks for sharing the love.