September 3, 2012
I am a husband and a dad of two little girls. I am a lone Y chromosome and am already planning my escape strategy to deal with the estrogen flood that is on its way. People say there is a lot of joy to be found in the simple things and I have found they can provide a healthy dose of anti-awesome as well. I am, in general, a pretty optimistic guy and needed a bit of a creative outlet; so here it is. Thanks for stopping by. View all posts by Simon
This entry was posted on Monday, September 3rd, 2012 at 7:55 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
17 responses to “Smooth Operator”
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 Pro Tip Life Hacks that will Literally Save Your Uninteresting Internet Dependent Life.
- Giving Standup Comedy a Try (again)
- Taking Off Your Training Wheels
- Twelve Dollar Popcorn
- I Hope This Gas Station Sells Roses
- Not Letting Us Put Princess High Heels on the Dog and Other Ways Dad Ruins Our Life
- New Gum
Share The LoveI really appreciate you taking the time to read this. If you enjoyed it I would love it if you clicked one of the buttons to share it with your contacts on social media. Thanks for sharing the love.